• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R765 Intro

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
at lest I'll have company, he bounced me off the list last year.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah but something tells me that was a lifetime ban....

R765

Reaction score
you guy crack me up lol , if i was judging the cars this weeked i would put you first Bob (not kissing ass hear ) lol you had a better car than that 69 judge . That thing was done by a bunch of guys that read way too many books on how to restore a car lol , way too much overspray and the trunk hindges were not finished being painted lol oh well ,Ray

R765

Reaction score
I'm looking to put power steering on this bird and I need every to do it factory if possible, the owner wants to be able to let his wife drive lol:haha: its a 383 4 speed if anyone knows where i can find something that would be a great help , on a side note i have all the non power stuff that i dont need if someone needs it just putting that out there

Jim S.

Reaction score
Remember the ad Pontiac used in 69 "The judge can be bought". I seem to remember the bar association making them stop.

judge.jpg

judge.jpg

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
I own a small restoration shop and cater to guys that have cars in the family or just need a honest guy to restore there car. Guys that are not trying to flip them for a profit,but have a love for there car and want it done the way they want . I do mostly GTO's but I have a customer that has a 69 RR that has been in the family since new and been through 2 brothers,and has been at some not so nice shops in the past and he wants a quality job done now and well, thats what i do

Welcome to PRR forum from NorCal, I'm new here too

Back