• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Race car for a day

A31PKG

Reaction score
moparmarcus said:
What part of N. Virgina? I just moved to Alexandria from Atlanta, GA last year and am yet to find a mopar community. What track is that? It doesn't look like MIR.

It was at MIR, the MOPAR Eastern Classic. Lots of MOPAR folks around here. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
It was at MIR, the MOPAR Eastern Classic. Lots of MOPAR folks around here. :thumbsup:

We have a Craig sighting... :D

Where have you been lately???

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparmarcus said:
What part of N. Virgina? I just moved to Alexandria from Atlanta, GA last year and am yet to find a mopar community. What track is that? It doesn't look like MIR.
And a Marcus sighting also :yesnod:

moparmarcus

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
moparmarcus said:

I've got to get together with you guys. I left my bird at a good friends house down in Atlanta, but I brought my 73 Scamp, which I'm curently garaging in Baltimore (much cheaper up there). I haven't turned a wrench in about 9 months :brickwall:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparmarcus said:
A31PKG said:
moparmarcus said:

I've got to get together with you guys. I left my bird at a good friends house down in Atlanta, but I brought my 73 Scamp, which I'm curently garaging in Baltimore (much cheaper up there). I haven't turned a wrench in about 9 months :brickwall:
See if you can join us in Carlisle this summer! Your the one that got this mess started on the other site :lol: Don't be a stranger

droptop

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparmarcus said:
And a Marcus sighting also :yesnod:

:cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparmarcus said:
Hey Marc, how ya doin?? Long time no see!

A31PKG

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
A31PKG said:

We have a Craig sighting... :D

Where have you been lately???

:jester:

Hey Ray & guys....

Been busy at work tryin to save up enough dough to retire....ha ha....
I lurk around the site now & then. I always like keeping up to date on everyone's projects!

Happy new year to everyone! :thumbsup:

challengergary

Reaction score
Man, that fender tag is awesome! Where'd he get it made? I'd love to make one like that for my son's '72 Demon

A31PKG

Reaction score
challengergary said:
Man, that fender tag is awesome! Where'd he get it made? I'd love to make one like that for my son's '72 Demon

I'm not sure, I'll ask him... I think it may have been from that DataTag.com outfit?

JD might know, maybe he'll chime in....

moparmarcus

Reaction score
See if you can join us in Carlisle this summer! Your the one that got this mess started on the other site :lol: Don't be a stranger

Count on it! I have been threatening to go every year for the last 6 or 7. But now that I'm only a few hours away I WILL be there this year. It's great to see this community going strong! Life was pretty rough for a few years but has turned around amazingly in the last year so I'll definitely be getting active again.

moparmarcus

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
moparmarcus said:
Hey Marc, how ya doin?? Long time no see!

Doing great! I wasn't real excited about leaving Atlanta, but this job is a once in a lifetime opportunity that I just couldn't pass up. It's gonna take a couple years to get back into house with sufficient garage space, but so far that's the only drawback - a good trade off in the long run.

Back