• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rays A12

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ray, does your runner by any chance have a Toyota gas pedal in it :basketcase: :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
WHAT....shame on you ray :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ....i am sure we have jap parts on our cars....my quarters from year one is jap

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
i wonder if the toyotas blow the muffler up when the pedal sticks ?
My god, you don't suppose it sounded like a fart pipe when it blew do you. :lmao: Boy we can have fun when he's flying around :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
but wait till he lands.....i thought he works the computor on the plane too :acme: :acme: :acme:
I better
:leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:
but wait till he lands.....i thought he works the computor on the plane too :acme: :acme: :acme:
I better
:leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave:
yes you better hide :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'm sure 'ol Mustard Toe is taking notes on who is and who isn't dumping on him. Oce again Team Green has too much class for this sort of thing. :stuckup:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I'm sure 'ol Mustard Toe is taking notes on who is and who isn't dumping on him. Oce again Team Green has too much class for this sort of thing. :stuckup:
AND DONT FORGET TEAM RED HAS BEEN GOOD BOYS TOO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I saw the thread topic first...and then the author...and I KNEW I was in trouble... :D

You guys are too funny. I was laughing my a$$ off... :cheers:

My free airborne wi-fi pass expired and I'm too cheap to buy one...so I couldn't log in while flying today. Went to Greensboro, NC yesterday...which was cool because I drove over to Raleigh last night with three buddies and we watched the UNC Tarheels play the NC State Wolfpack. Love NCAA basketball. :thumbsup:

Flew to Hotlanta today. Went to the Bayer Boys' place this afternoon and picked up a passenger side splash shield for Bambi that they have been holding for me. Carl was planning on meeting me there but something came up at the last minute and he had to bail out. I'll give you a raincheck for today, Carl...next time we'll grab a barley sandwich and swap Okinawa stories... :D

:jester:
ACME

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Question.....Would I be considered part of Team Red? :huh:

RR1 Burgundy Metallic paint on my car......has red in it

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:

Lucky you, Harry. You're now the third wheel on a team that is led by George and Stu-Rat. :lmao:

You might want to start making a case for how the "blue" is visible in your car in certain lighting... :lol:

:acme: :acme: :acme:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
roadrunnerh said:

Lucky you, Harry. You're now the third wheel on a team that is led by George and Stu-Rat. :lmao:

You might want to start making a case for how the "blue" is visible in your car in certain lighting... :lol:

:jester: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: reds the best

george68hemirr

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
roadrunnerh said:

harry....these guys are just jealous there cars arent RED....THE ELITE RED TEAM :banana: :banana: :banana:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
harry....these guys are just jealous there cars arent RED....THE ELITE RED TEAM :banana: :banana: :banana:

Why don't you and stuie call your team the "Fabulous Alpha Red Team"? Or "F.A.R.T." for short... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:

Why don't you and stuie call your team the "Fabulous Alpha Red Team"? Or "F.A.R.T." for short... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

wow it took you this long to come up with that.....i like it!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
wow it took you this long to come up with that.....i like it!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just read that a minute ago... :toetap:

:lol:

Back