• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rays A12

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
Once you have had Blue you will never go back. :banana:

I have a blue car , so i painted it green , oh and there is this really nice blue hemi car i'm going to inherit , maybe it will look better RED :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

What is that old line about you can't pick your family...?

This exchange is a good example of why so many people end up shot or in jail over the holidays... :yesnod:

:lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
what are you saying RAY :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:
Ray, he is the slow one :acme: :acme:

There's one in every family; you are to be commended for the extreme patience you've shown in dealing with him...that also explains why he has never been allowed to drive the car... :lol:

Can he count cards? ("Rainman" reference) If so maybe we should take him to Vegas with us... :rimshot:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ray, you might be on to something there. But if you ask him to do anything he gives you this face :ack:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
There's one in every family; you are to be commended for the extreme patience you've shown in dealing with him...that also explains why he has never been allowed to drive the car... :lol:

Can he count cards? ("Rainman" reference) If so maybe we should take him to Vegas with us... :rimshot:

:jester:[/quote]

that's what happenes when you get involved with an older woman!

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I just told my wife that I am a member of the Road Runner FART team....she looked at me like I was nuts, but said the FART group was fitting...... :cool:

Back