• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear end options

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Yes the dana is stout,but I had a Chevy buddy years ago that put a 427 into a 68 Camaro he kept blowing up the G.M. rearends,he ended up putting an 83/4 in it. He used to drag it,never had a problem with the rear end after he did that. :cents:

I have had a narrowed 8.75" under this bowtie product since 1992...742 w/ SG & 4.86 gears...never a worry... :D

Z28-20130104-01.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Pinkie looks good is she ready to go?

Thanks. Yes, listed on CL - but no real traffic other than tire-kickers and brokers wanting to sell it for me. Chris told me to list it on carsonline so I think I will try that next. I was still putting it back together when that pic was taken...no door handles or window trim installed then. Just don't have any finished pics on this computer.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Pinkie looks good is she ready to go?

Thanks. Yes, listed on CL - but no real traffic other than tire-kickers and brokers wanting to sell it for me. Chris told me to list it on carsonline so I think I will try that next. I was still putting it back together when that pic was taken...no door handles or window trim installed then. Just don't have any finished pics on this computer.
Ray, had you thought of trying Auto Trader? That's a nation wide site. I found my new truck there as well as a few other cars in the past.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I have had a narrowed 8.75" under this bowtie product since 1992...742 w/ SG & 4.86 gears...never a worry... :D

oh gee, where to start.....
"never had a worrt"..that's cause when it was Pink I was too embarresed to been seen in a girls car :rimshot:
Is that a TV on the shelf? :rimshot:
thank you, I'll be here all week..... :acme: :jester:

Back