• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Package Shelf

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic, mine does not seem to have that tab. Here is an older pic before I redid the interior. The only tab there is for wiring, also interesting you have the seat belt right there? Mine are all in the back.

IMAG0034.jpg

If we are talking about the seat back, mine simply had a tab that bends over the U shaped steel rod.

Just bend this tab to hold it in place.
mopp_0703_27_z%2b1971_plymouth_road_runner_interior%2blower_seat_brackets.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that tab in your pic IS for the seat. the tabs for the wires would be at the base of the wheel house, and would be horizontal.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Cool thanks, will be awhile before I can check it out since its at the body shop.

Ranger

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic, mine does not seem to have that tab. Here is an older pic before I redid the interior. The only tab there is for wiring, also interesting you have the seat belt right there? Mine are all in the back.
My seat belts are all mounted in back as well. Like I said, that picture is not of my car. It came off the internet.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
It's a charger lol I hadn't read that part of your post and was like huh? hey thanks for digging it up and posting it for me owe ya a beer or two.

Back