• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Package Shelf

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The newer guys on this forum reading this are trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with you guys... :basketcase:

quikbird

Reaction score
If there wasn't a little insanity around here it would just get too boring. New guys, jump in whenever!

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
i would like to know more about the rear seat mounting, mine seems to be missing something and comes lose all the time, right now the only attachments I can see or know of ar the two hooks on the rear wall to trunk, is there something at the bottom near the seat belt bolts? Pics?

quikbird

Reaction score
If it's the back, there are two bolts at the bottom where those u shaped wire hang out of the upholstery. Will take pic tomorrow for you

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Thanks man, mine is so lose its flopping around back there just haven't had time to get there to see how the OEM set is supposed to be yet.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I haven't bolted in the bottom of the seat back in my mopars for 30 years. If the back is all the way down on the upper hooks, and the bottom hooked in on the floor, they ain't goin anywhere.

Ranger

Reaction score
If we are talking about the seat back, mine simply had a tab that bends over the U shaped steel rod.

Just bend this tab to hold it in place.
mopp_0703_27_z%2b1971_plymouth_road_runner_interior%2blower_seat_brackets.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well that's good to hear because it looks like nail polish and not dirt....:jester:

Back