• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear seat medalion

72duster

Reaction score
I have a rear seat medallion but i do not have the back that goes between the medallion and seat covers any body got a picture. i will like to make one if i can see one have. know idea what they look like Thanks

72duster

Reaction score
thanks i looked so the one that is a large madillon in the center of the back seat is not for a road runner,gtx,etc. I have bucket seats if that matters

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
72duster said:
thanks i looked so the one that is a large madillon in the center of the back seat is not for a road runner,gtx,etc. I have bucket seats if that matters
You mean this one. And its probably the only picture I didn't take :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Sheet metal with holes for the pins and about a 45 degree angle bent all the way around a little less than a 1/4" high the edge faces away from the emblem and it was pretty much the shape of the emblem and fit inside the back with enough room around it for upholstery material. The holes were punch so as to grab pins as its pressed together

chapdog105

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
72duster said:

Nice seats! I just ordered my foam and covers from Legendary on Monday. They said 3 weeks and they'll be here.
There's a local shop that is going to do the install for me, and swap the emblem from the old seat to the new cover.
Are those Legendary covers? They're nice...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
69hemibeep said:
72duster said:

Nice seats! I just ordered my foam and covers from Legendary on Monday. They said 3 weeks and they'll be here.
There's a local shop that is going to do the install for me, and swap the emblem from the old seat to the new cover.
Are those Legendary covers? They're nice...
Yes they are. I put the new foams and covers on myself, my buddy came over and showed me how to cut the foam for the wires on the buckets and then left. I quickly figured out why he left, its a pain in the ass to pull the covers on and the rear bench was worse in my book :lol: You might want to get a pic of the back of the emblem while its apart :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Also to an unnamed member on here, note the ashtray is forward on the armrest :lol:

Back