• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rebuilding a 1969 hemi in the netherlands

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Coming rite along Oscar. She is a really nice looking job buddy. Keep up the good work can't wait to see it finished. Russ. :thumbsup2:

oscar holland

Reaction score
Anyone an idee how to get the headliner hooked up at the rear window should there be teeths like the front window?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes their are pieces that affix around the back window and one on each side where the sail panel goes. Their is two wire hangers that hold the back bow. Do you have the saw tooth pieces. for the back window. Mine where shot so had to get a better set. I found an video on installing head liner in B body cars on U tube. It shows the pieces I described Maybe someone has pictures. I am not that far along yet. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
001.jpgHere is picture of what you need. But their are two smaller pieces not shown here that go where the sail panel goes on each side one to the side. The front window I would glue the liner in then install the front windshield inner trim bracket's U shaped brackets with a hole goes inside to affix the inner top trim. Hope Their a square clips that push into the frame to hold these. I got them from Parts mix. Not screwed on. The side pieces have seen screws to hold them. Hope this helps. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Oscar do you have the two wire's that hold the back head liner bow in place you will need them also. Will try to get you a better picture of the saw tooth bracket's I have. If you don't have the U shaped bracket's for the front inner windshield trim. I got mine from part's mix. Those new wires to hold the rear headliner bow are sold also. Like I said some guy's mess up and try to put the head liner to the front windshield area and have to pull those brackets. I was told you can mark the hole location with tape to find where to poke a hole in the head liner when replacing those bracket's. Keep us up on the build your doing a fantastic job and the car look's grate. :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

oscar holland

Reaction score
Brakes are installed Now i am able to adjust the power of the rear brakes
(Smoking good idea i think!)

818C05B7-4220-4389-83F8-9B6CCC41D3A7.jpeg

CD83E27F-EA06-4FC3-9FE7-DD170BE61E23.jpeg

5975320B-9B03-490A-9970-6EDC9408720B.jpeg

608F8AA7-2FBA-4651-BACE-5BE2BD14807E.jpeg

oscar holland

Reaction score
Installing is very easy like abc just follow the manual no adjustment cutting or what so ever

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks Oscar. This is good to know for now will keep my drum brake's due to the cost right now. Just want to get this one up and running then will move to tweaking things like the brake's. Thanks again. Russ. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Do you have to get the steering column also. How many amps dose it pull. Just asking. Oscar. Neat Idea. Beats the power steering pump pulling power form the motor. :thumbsup2:

oscar holland

Reaction score
Normaly the system runs on 2 amps with a peak up to 30. Hook it straight to the battery and it will work fine. For installation you need to cut the steering collumn and the steering rod as well.
Don’t drink wodka or beer with installation and it will be done in 2 hours

Back