• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoring uncles 69 Convertible

Ranger

Reaction score
Snow should be over soon and maybe the collision work will slow down so you can get to the more important things.

patrickmccaherty

Reaction score
Update everybody I'm trying to get a building built up by my house so I can complete the Roadrunner there. It was a short off-season and I'm back to work already. At nights and on the weekends I've been helping my uncle with his 2010 challenger project. It seems to be more of a important job for him. I just want to get the right road and Noel. If I could get it up to my house that would be nice. It's hard when your project is three hours from your house.

patrickmccaherty

Reaction score
It's going stock yes. Unfortunately my uncle, as he does, and my father, also as he does have put me on hold for the last year. My uncle is more worried about his NASA racing cars. And my father is more worried about the collision repairs (go figure his bread and butter). I hope to fire back up on it this winter. I will continue to keep you posted!! Thank you!!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Oh boy your in for it now. Where is the rest of the car Lol. Wish you luck thought my project was big now think it is a small job compared to what you have. Found auto body specialties is a little cheaper than AMD I asked why and the told me they are a distributor for AMD. 30 buck's here and their makes a different to buy other part's. Good luck Patrick keep the pic's coming and I am going to post some of my car shortly. Russ. :wave:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I wasn't being rude and feel for you. I have started with more car than that and still having problem's trying to get rid of the rust problem's. Good luck give us an up date on how it is coming along. Russ. :wave:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That was an amazing transformation. Like the before and after pic's. You did a grate job my friend. Russ.:applouse:

Back