• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadrunner Convertible 69 - Y2

RonLiv

Reaction score
Ok. I brought some friend's to a rumble and when it started they all but half took off. I don't like dodging bullet's. Good luck follow the yellow brick road. :beep:
I have friends with badges.

droptop

Reaction score
I realize it is a different car. I thought you were in the market for a Y2 RR convert. I know the one in St. Louis is not a scam. Just trying to help.

RonLiv

Reaction score
I realize it is a different car. I thought you were in the market for a Y2 RR convert. I know the one in St. Louis is not a scam. Just trying to help.
OK, sorry. The way I read your post was you saw the car I was considering, so I misunderstood. I'm not really looking for another car, I have one that I can't afford now. But that one was a concours restored car for $29K. So I wanted to investigate, I would have purchased that one, probably flipped it or sold mine. But it was just to good to be true.

Back