• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roadrunner projects

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
Hey, long time no see right. I am still waiting for the body shop to finish. Who would have thought it would take 7 months? I am still gathering peices for when she returns. I did go with the bolt on AAR six bbl hood. You guys were right it was a great fit. :cheers:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
1BADBIRD said:
Hey, long time no see right. I am still waiting for the body shop to finish. Who would have thought it would take 7 months? I am still gathering peices for when she returns. I did go with the bolt on AAR six bbl hood. You guys were right it was a great fit. :cheers:
7 months....thats pretty good....i have friends cars over 1 yr.....they would rather fix a honda fender and make 2 grand in 2-3 days....welcome back

John69RR

Reaction score
1BADBIRD said:
I know I'm pleased with my AAR hood. The drawback is that the airbox needs to be fabricated on the underside.

Back