• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roadrunner4lifes son.

Reaction score
Just thought I would join this sight since im pretty attached to my fathers (roadrunner4life) 69 Roadrunner. I grew up love'n this car as my mopar idol since I could learn to even spell the word MOPAR. I have had my fair share of mopars...going from a 86 Dodge Ram 1/2ton, then to a 99 Dakota while sport'n around on the weekends in a 70 Dodge Dart Swinger (that car was perfect). With both of them long gone...i moved on to a 74 Plymouth Scamp (for sale) and my current piece of work, a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 with so many mods.....it aint even funny.

Reaction score
I'm working on trying to resize my pics since there all to big for this forum.

The truck started life as what Dodge called it "workmen's special" Steel 17inch wheels, gray front end and gray rear bumper. Full cheap vynal Interior with black vynal floor mat..... 3.7 V6 with 5 speed......

But here is my list of mods: 2/5inch drop, SS front bumper cover, custom fiberglass rear roll pan (myself), Shaved door handles and tale gate, 340 twin snorkel hood scoop (custom built for my Ram), and Cuda style hood pins. The interior is all done by myself....all the lite gray plastic was either sanded, fiberglass or dyed from lite gray to black with red vynal wrap here and there. Custom center console to mimic an A body mopar, custom fiberglass sub encloser, and a custom headliner (one of my famous and personal best mods). There is so much most that im sure im missing. Never really took the time to list my mods. But, if you ask the wife, im pretty sure she has an idea of what I spent....lol.

Reaction score
thank you all....I'll be kick'n back help'n my dad post pics and what not of his project roadrunner.

BTW:moparstuart, seen your bird up close...one fine mopar you got there.

Reaction score
well last years monster mopar weekend and maybe a few back. been going to that meet since i was knee high to a grass hopper. Last year was a big event for our crew....we had the joy to drive around the track Friday afternoon.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Nothing like having your first car love be a 1969 road runner. That was mine, too.
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome from Western NY
69RR was also my first Mopar
Enjoy the site

Back