• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roadrunner4lifes son.

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Nice job, any performance mods? :thumbsup:

Since its only a 3.7 V6, I did a CAI, TB spacer, under drive pulley, chip, and tune. But, now that im reaching 113k miles and alittle rough on the pedal. I'm have'n issues keeping rockers to stay put under the cams.

moparstuart

Reaction score
dodge_cowboy2004 said:
well last years monster mopar weekend and maybe a few back. been going to that meet since i was knee high to a grass hopper. Last year was a big event for our crew....we had the joy to drive around the track Friday afternoon.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: never miss that event , too bad about gateway , I am really bummed that event moved to indy . I will mostlikey not make trek another 4 hours away

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
dodge_cowboy2004 said:
well last years monster mopar weekend and maybe a few back. been going to that meet since i was knee high to a grass hopper. Last year was a big event for our crew....we had the joy to drive around the track Friday afternoon.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: never miss that event , too bad about gateway , I am really bummed that event moved to indy . I will mostlikey not make trek another 4 hours away

I'll be attending the event with a MoPower cruise from Chicago to Indpls. I know it stinks on the move....but sometimes change is always best and after talking with Mr King (new owner) he seems to have it well under control.

moparstuart

Reaction score
dodge_cowboy2004 said:
moparstuart said:
[quote="dodge_cowboy2004":13r1al4c]well last years monster mopar weekend and maybe a few back. been going to that meet since i was knee high to a grass hopper. Last year was a big event for our crew....we had the joy to drive around the track Friday afternoon.

I'll be attending the event with a MoPower cruise from Chicago to Indpls. I know it stinks on the move....but sometimes change is always best and after talking with Mr King (new owner) he seems to have it well under control.[/quote:13r1al4c]
who knows i may bite the bullet and trek it ?

roadrunner4life

Reaction score
ok, ok, enough of this chit chat, welcome to the site, about time you came to a real forum, and by the way, get over here ! my bird has to be sanded and off to the body shop soon, kids :crazy:

Reaction score
roadrunner4life said:
ok, ok, enough of this chit chat, welcome to the site, about time you came to a real forum, and by the way, get over here ! my bird has to be sanded and off to the body shop soon, kids :crazy:

yeah yeah yeah....

bighook

Reaction score
Nice Ram dc2004. :thumbsup:

I've had a couple of first gen Rams as daily drivers for years - an 87 W150 Pickup and an 88 W100 Ramcharger. My current DD is an 07 2500HD 4x4 Reg Cab Hemi. Excellent trucks.

Tim

Back