• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rocker Arms

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Went with the Hughes 1.6 versions. We'll see... :popcorn:

Also grabbed a hardened fuel pump rod while I was on the phone with them. Don't need that headache either...

Spoke with Kevin. Seems like a nice company to do business with... :drive:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Went with the Hughes 1.6 versions. We'll see... :popcorn:

Also grabbed a hardened fuel pump rod while I was on the phone with them. Don't need that headache either...

Spoke with Kevin. Seems like a nice company to do business with... :drive:
every thing i have bought from them has been top notch

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I would be the Comp Pro Magnum rockers would fit under the stock covers.

You must not have read my earlier post... Nope, they won't.

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
I would be the Comp Pro Magnum rockers would fit under the stock covers.

You must not have read my earlier post... Nope, they won't.

Really? I've never had problems with not listening. :basketcase: I figured the Comps would fit since they look so small.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Already received an e-mail from Hughes with shipping info. :cool:

This is much more exciting than the order confirmation I received after ordering some new John Deere parts tonight for my lawn tractor... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

This is much more exciting than the order confirmation I received after ordering some new John Deere parts tonight for my lawn tractor... :lol:
Are you going to paint them gold :jester: I ordered my water pump housing and pump so I wont feel bad about letting the highly collectable gem go your way :basketcase:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Are you going to paint them gold :jester: I ordered my water pump housing and pump so I wont feel bad about letting the highly collectable gem go your way :basketcase:

Paint the rockers or the tractor steering parts...??? :basketcase:

Don't get too lippy Mr. Water Pump Housing Guy; I have other parties now interested in those M/T valve covers... :lol: :banana: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
[quote="ACME A12":105pn0e7]Already received an e-mail from Hughes with shipping info. :cool:

Paint the rockers or the tractor steering parts...??? :basketcase:

Don't get too lippy Mr. Water Pump Housing Guy; I have other parties now interested in those M/T valve covers... :lol: :banana: :lol:

:jester:[/quote:105pn0e7]
I figured you would make them (the rockers) into gold Cranes, take a pic, cover them up and let hot oil remove the show paint :jester: Me Lippy, :basketcase:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Which pump and housing did you go with? I bought one from 440 source a few years ago and was very happy with it. I am thinking of buying one for my Bee.

I think Plasticote make gold anodize colored paint, used it for my headlights on my 68.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Which pump and housing did you go with? I bought one from 440 source a few years ago and was very happy with it. I am thinking of buying one for my Bee.

I think Plasticote make gold anodize colored paint, used it for my headlights on my 68.
We shall see what it looks like when it gets here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODGE-MO ... 53e8750555

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
That's pretty cheap. :eek:
I'll say. Of course that thermostat housing won't give even a moments trouble... :basketcase:
Well it didn't come right out and say pot metal so it maybe a cut above :popcorn:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
I'll say. Of course that thermostat housing won't give even a moments trouble... :basketcase:
Well it didn't come right out and say pot metal so it maybe a cut above :popcorn:
No, it will leak. :devil:
Careful Marty, he still believes in The Tooth Fairy too... :basketcase:

Back