• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saving one in Oregon

L

leverduc1

Greetings everyone, I may be new to the forum, but I am not new to roadrunners. I bought my 1969 roadrunner back in the mid 1990's with my summer job money. She was tattered in all the right places and the price was right. I drove her home smoking the tires at each stop light. She belched smoke and leaked all combinations of fluids but she was mine! Pulled motor and tranny for rebuild within a year then school took priority. She sat garaged for about 10 years and I have finally found myself with time, space and little money to rebuild her. It is a full restoration but on a budget. She is a correct code roadrunner and I am building her as a reliable driver. She is has a non matching number 383/727. I have most parts for her except I am looking for a correct front bench seat for her. I am looking forward to future posts hopefully with pictures to show you my progress. Well time to sign off to go do some more sanding on the body.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the birds nest! :cheers: come back and visit often and ask all the questions you want. there are many knowledgeable guys here.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Sounds like a fun project. Welcome aboard and, as said previously, post some pics when you can :cheers:

L

leverduc1

Ok Thanks for the input, I will work on some pics in the morning.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Looking forward to hearing more about your project.

:jester:
ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. look forard to seeing your project. don't be a stranger.

A31PKG

Reaction score
Cars from that neck of the woods stay pretty solid... good luck with it...

Like to see pics when you get a chance

Back