• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snows Gone! Welcome From Maine!

moparmonk

Reaction score
Hello All,
Thanks for the cool website. My name is John and I have been tried and true mopar all my life. I started out peaking over the dash of my dads 68 coronet and was given my uncle's 69 2-door Satellite when he retired. My second car was a tremendously hard worked for ragtop runner which was a basket case when I got it in 87. As seen by the avatar, it is still a basket case. It is a #'s matching 383 auto column car with a track pak. It also had a factory tach and while it had a fresh air hood, it was not from the factory. Ironically, It had a factory AM/FM radio that worked and was used in my Satellite for years. I paid less for the car with the radio in it than I have seen the radio go for on Ebay. I am hoping to stop messing with worn out daily driver crap and get these babies going. I would rather chew roofing nails and spit tin foil than to keep putting rockers on a neon! Thanks all and I enjoy reading many of your posts. These type cars can really turn peoples heads!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. sounds like you have some nice projects. lets see'm! we like basket cases( well...some of do :jester: )

csuk9

Reaction score
Welcome from beautiful Southern California! Where it's always warm and sunny :) .... When your not being evacuated because of brush fires! Lol

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome John, from Western NY.
Best wishes with your projects. :cheers:

Back