• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some input please

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
What rocker arms are you using? If aftermarket you may have clearance issues with the inner baffles on the stock valve covers. You might need to remove/modify the baffles.

Factory stamped steel rockers

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
I love M/T valve covers. - With the valve cover that close to the blower motor, I'd be tempted to modify the firewall and move the blower motor.
Capt.jpgCapture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Capt.jpg

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
chrome stock covers has my vote:thumbsup:

X2 adds a little bling or maybe if you want to keep the M/T valve cover style/look, then notch the M/T's if there's enough room, not get into the valve-train... Do you know how to Tig weld or weld aluminum ??, you can get a wire & attachment spool/torch etc. for your little Lincoln, to weld alum too, get a bottle filled with 100% Argon... practice on something else, warm up the material 1st it'll weld allot better, just to get the hang of it 1st, or just take it to someone who can Tig weld allot cheaper alternative... I personally don't like the original painted valve cover look on a "performance combo" myself... it's not mine thou... good luck, what ever you decide, I'm sure it'll look good...

Last edited:
Back