• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Splash Shields

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
69hemibeep said:
I went and got pics I just finished cleaning it up for Vegas. I might have some of these that I bought in the past, I don't know if they are reproduced other that the inner fender. If I thought it was hard to find I bought extras, you know us hoarders :lol:

What is the name of the shield in the middle pic?

I made my own, we get rubber the same thickness at work. pretty easy to cut out.

challengergary

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
challengergary said:
What about the large metal inner fender splash shields? Are these supposed to be body color or black?
Here is mine and I probably didn't get as messy near the upper control arm as I should have with the under coat. Got the pics out of order the bottom one is prior to sound deadener of coarse
Thanks! Black it is. Looks like that is a low sheen/satin finish. The ones on John's car were totally covered with undercoating and after we got the car back from media blasting, there was no way for me to see how they were originally.

challengergary

Reaction score
JJRJR said:
challengergary said:
What about the large metal inner fender splash shields? Are these supposed to be body color or black?

Hi Gary, I was just reading this thread wondering if we have all the shields that we need. Then saw you posted. Let me know if we need anything.

Thanks.

J
Yes, looks like we will need the various felt/rubber shields. Plus, your lower frame rail splash shields were missing

Back