• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Relocation Start

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
BBillyC said:
I don't have an extra Dart, I would like to have one though. when this car is done I'd like to do a 68 charger my other favorite car. But this one has been a handful. Yes and thank goodness for clecos!
thats my other car i love too the 68 charger....bad ass....the bullet movie with that 68 hemi charger with that one wheel peel up that hill.....no way steve could keep up with that beast

moparstuart

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
BBillyC said:
I don't have an extra Dart, I would like to have one though. when this car is done I'd like to do a 68 charger my other favorite car. But this one has been a handful. Yes and thank goodness for clecos!
thats my other car i love too the 68 charger....bad ass....the bullet movie with that 68 hemi charger with that one wheel peel up that hill.....no way steve could keep up with that beast
and 30 hub caps flying off :jester: :jester: :jester:

BBillyC

Reaction score
Well it has all come together. The axle fit perfectly in the new mounts. Just installed the brake drums and parking brakes tonight. Broke one of the little shoe retainer springs have to pick one up before the drum goes on. That was a big job when you include the new trunk pan, mini-tubbing, new differential with 4:10's, new axles with green bearings, and tons of welding and fitting. I have a bit of body work to do on the rear panel where I had to pull it free to fit the trunk pan and then paint...then done......whew. This weekend I'll have it complete, but I am on call for emergencies so as long as there are none I should get it finished. Then on to doing the hood stripes and that is enough for this summer, as I plan to enjoy the bird this year rather than work on it all the time. I've torn that thing apart from stem to stern and the only thing I haven't had off is the rockers and because I ahven't they will probably give me some grief (rust) some time in the future.

Back