• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Staluppi

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
very nice, but I'd slap a set of Cragars and jack the back up... :drive:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice! Had not seen that before, Jim.

Interesting that when your roll your cursor over the thumbnails it reads "Pontiac Bonneville".... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Very nice :beep: I only spotted 3 things to correct on it. I know get a life :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Very nice :beep: I only spotted 3 things to correct on it. I know get a life :lol:

Okay, I'll bite. What needs to be corrected? The only glaring thing missing (to my untrained, never owned a J-Car eye) is the hemicar resonators. There are some "day two" add-ons such as the rear wheels/tires, the cal-tracs, and the gauges. Battery is not original, obviously... What did you see Hemi Bob?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Okay, I'll bite. What needs to be corrected? The only glaring thing missing (to my untrained, never owned a J-Car eye) is the hemicar resonators. There are some "day two" add-ons such as the rear wheels/tires, the cal-tracs, and the gauges. Battery is not original, obviously... What did you see Hemi Bob?

Its the little things :lol: Who put the horn on, the air cleaner maintenance sticker is in the wrong place, the carpet has no heal pad and what you said. But with that being said I'd love to have a black one next to mine :drool:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw the horn...thought it looked odd... Missed the heel pad...and had no clue about the air cleaner decal... :lol:

Have to agree with you about X9 on a '69 RR; it simply looks sinister...and I really like it on an A12...they just have that "I'm looking to kick somebody's a$$ and I don't care whose it is..." look about them...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
The heal pad is probably under that floor mat........ :beep:
Good eye there is a floor mat :yesnod: Now I'd have to give him full price if it were for sale :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I Have to agree with you about X9 on a '69 RR; it simply looks sinister...and I really like it on an A12...they just have that "I'm looking to kick somebody's a$$ and I don't care whose it is..." look about them...

Here's an example of exactly what I mean... This guy obviously has it together too; his black H wheels are at home keeping his garden hose off of his lawn and making sure his shelving unit doesn't move around when the garage doors are open and the wind is blowin'... :lol:

ACME

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
My dad wants me to treat mine to the black treatment............just like his, back in the day....might just have to do it. :thumbsup: That car looks great.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
All I would do is cut off the top and put in a red gut. :lmao:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: PP (needed to borrow that Dave -thanks!)

Harold, next time we're at a show together and I spot a X9 A12 that I want to look at...Well, let's just say I'm not asking you to tag along... :D

ACME

6T9Hemi

Reaction score
Let's see, to add to Bob's list: wrong alternator, wrong oil breather and on wrong side, wrong air grabber duct work, wrong distributor and who knows what's under the air cleaner. OK, I'm done for now.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Here's an example of exactly what I mean... This guy obviously has it together too; his black H wheels are at home keeping his garden hose off of his lawn and making sure his shelving unit doesn't move around when the garage doors are open and the wind is blowin'... :lol:

ACME[/quote]

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: (we ned the drooling smiley)

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
6T9Hemi said:
Let's see, to add to Bob's list: wrong alternator, wrong oil breather and on wrong side, wrong air grabber duct work, wrong distributor and who knows what's under the air cleaner. OK, I'm done for now.
Larry you must have a larger picture of the car, I can see the pulley on the alternator and PCV but not the rest... I just looked again the air cleaner base is wrong. :devil:

Collin

Reaction score
Way off topic here, but noticed while readin this that Jims little digital at home temperature gauge is only reading 5 DEGREES!! Im cold just reading that and im in the northeast!

Back