• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steel Wheel/Tire Options...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now....about that color.........for the newbs....us original members (before Joey took the site over) have a good natured ball busting color war going on...Green Vs Blue Vs Red...etc...and we all know that GREEN is the best color on Mopars......

quikbird

Reaction score
Now we all know you must be just a little bit overwrought, perhaps a little tired, since we all know blue plus green is yellow, a much superior color. :icon_fU::icon_fU:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and how is your yellow bird running these days smartypants?:poke: I was all set to take mine to a sweet car show today, but the shiny new starter relay I got from Classic had other ideas....:mad:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Go NAPA wont have any more problems with the relay and ask for a 57 Chevy one. :rofl:They always want to know what it is for. Their higher but the part's are OME.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
now....about that color.........for the newbs....us original members (before Joey took the site over) have a good natured ball busting color war going on...Green Vs Blue Vs Red...etc...and we all know that GREEN is the best color on Mopars......
saw a white, zero-option 383 car sell last year, thought that looked pretty cool

quikbird

Reaction score
Runs fine, till the oil wears off and it welds itself together. Oil pump still not right. Started another thread on it. :mad::cursin::(

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea so you say Dave on the color. It's all in your mind. What kind of trip did you take in the 60s. Guess you like the green stuff. :poke:

Back