• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin

Reaction score
Found and purchased that episode of Gearz where he restores the wheel. Cool episode feature car is a 440 six pack Superbird.....but the guy who owns it put in a foot pedal gas pedal, and an in dash DVD player, and super after market speakers and amps..... :loco:

Collin

Reaction score
I think some before and after pictures are in order here :thumbsup: I will do my best to document this process

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Stacey David did a steering wheel bit on Gearz. Didn't look hard at all. Just taking time on the sanding. give it a shot.And you got the full warranty from Dobie...right?

:leave:

:D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
Found and purchased that episode of Gearz where he restores the wheel. Cool episode feature car is a 440 six pack Superbird.....but the guy who owns it put in a foot pedal gas pedal, and an in dash DVD player, and super after market speakers and amps..... :loco:
For me, a guy who's just past the mid 50s, I find it rather refreshing, and well, interesting, that someone in your age group would be thinking "original," like that. It seems that many of your generations car people can't wait to put that stuff on a car, no matter what kind it is! Good for you! :thumbsup:

Collin

Reaction score
My favorite thing in the WORLD is bare bones stock. Right from the factory. I like the way that it looks, the way that it feels....just dosent seem right to do anything else. Even these nice pro-touring models with new suspension or new crate SRT motors...I would rather settle for an original #s matching car the way that it KICKED ASS from the factory MOPAR OR NO CAR!! :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I didn't mind the foot pedal, that kinda falls in with the day two look. but those wheels............. :huh:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
For me, a guy who's just past the mid 50s, I find it rather refreshing, and well, interesting, that someone in your age group would be thinking "original," like that. :thumbsup:

Yeah, that is refreshing - but if he starts hangin' out with you he'll end up having sports stripes, the hood treatment, all kinds of other stuff that his car didn't come with... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry, couldn't resist...
:jester:

Collin

Reaction score
Well I already said I am putting the hood stripes on there.......gotta do it! Other than upgrading to the magnum 500s that the only change Ill make.

nutso

Reaction score
i have an unrestored (i.e. needs restored) woodgrain wheel. it doesn't have the horn button assembly. let me know if anyone is interested. :drive:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
nutso said:
i have an unrestored (i.e. needs restored) woodgrain wheel. it doesn't have the horn button assembly. let me know if anyone is interested. :drive:
Need some pictures...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back