• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Storage

the longhair

Reaction score
Put the car in storage toda, last drive for six months. Gotta love Wisconsin winters.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
the longhair said:
Put the car in storage toda, last drive for six months. Gotta love Wisconsin winters.
so tell us all about what you did to you roadrunner before you tuck her away :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mlne ls road ready untlll the flrst road salt flles

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
The main reason I put mine up first of Oct. is it's harvest time in my area and the trucks out in the fields getting corn,sugar beets and beans bring all the mud out onto the roads.

The only time they will get cleaned is when they are done and if it rains it's like driving on ice slick as snot!

I know as I put my Diesel in a ditch and they are not little ones in this area couldn't even see the truck till ya got ontop of it.

other wise I would be :drive: them till first of Nov. weather permitting.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Our first real large show is this weekend followed by Goodguys the next. Its a good time of year :snowball:

Collin

Reaction score
Mine has been in the garage since Oct 2008.......... cant wait until I am putting it away after a show/driving season

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Our first real large show is this weekend followed by Goodguys the next. Its a good time of year :snowball:

:blah: :blah: :blah: we'll remember thls next summer when the concrete ls meltlng! :snowball:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:

:blah: :blah: :blah: we'll remember thls next summer when the concrete ls meltlng! :snowball:
:poo: :D

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

Do you use the studded snowtires out your way :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
69hemibeep said:

Do you use the studded snowtires out your way :lmao: :lmao:
Funny Bill :D . But actually studded snow tires are illegal hear and in the snow country they have a chain law as to when 2wd have to use them on the highways or stay off the road.

Jim S.

Reaction score
Got stuck in Flagstaff for 2 days back in the 70s heading back to Luke AFB because I had no chains for the Duster. When I got to Phoenix it was 70 degrees and sunny. I still had a winter coat and gloves on. :crazy:

nicanor

Reaction score
I'll let you know when we store our cars.......wait, we don't have to store cars in San Diego.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and another for the Agent Green list.. :snowball: lor]

Back