• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stripes

Collin

Reaction score
I originally was going to post this car from ebay to show Solid Gold the hemi version of his car. Take a close look at the stripes on the hood of this road runner. Sticks out like a sore thumb for those of you that are critical of attention to detail. The hood stripes are way too skinny, they dont follow onto the fenders and dont match the black paint on the cowl.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plym...m&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3caf080547#v4-39

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's got more problems than just the hood stripes...

M31 - Belt Moldings
V7X - Black Accent Stripes
V1T - Tan Vinyl Roof

All of which are missing...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
It's got more problems than just the hood stripes...

M31 - Belt Moldings
V7X - Black Accent Stripes
V1T - Tan Vinyl Roof

All of which are missing...
The hood stripes are glossy to boot :jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
I still like it! :drool: I would put the vinyl roof back on and repaint the stripes. This guy has been trying to sell this one for a while now. I guess I better start collecting cans or something. :popcorn:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I still like it! :drool: I would put the vinyl roof back on and repaint the stripes. This guy has been trying to sell this one for a while now. I guess I better start collecting cans or something. :popcorn:
Chris if you get it, I know your pressed for space over there. I will gladly store the Bee for ya, I mean, what are friends for :D

Collin

Reaction score
Listen if you are storing the bee I wouldnt want your hemi to get jealous or upset so i would take her for ya and make sure she gets the proper attention

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Collin said:
Listen if you are storing the bee I wouldnt want your hemi to get jealous or upset so i would take her for ya and make sure she gets the proper attention
Friends, always trying to help :grouphug: :D

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Chris if you get it, I know your pressed for space over there. I will gladly store the Bee for ya, I mean, what are friends for :D

chris when you get it , since dad is the 69 hemi national award winner. I'm sure he will take it and make it all perfect for you . At no charger for street repair fees and upset neighbor compensation

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
chris when you get it , since dad is the 69 hemi national award winner. I'm sure he will take it and make it all correct for you . :jester: :jester:
National award winner :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Collin said:
step away from my soon to be hemi car :jester: :jester: :jester: :yesnod:
I'm not dying any time soon that I'm aware of :devil:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
Collin said:
step away from my soon to be hemi car :jester: :jester: :jester: :yesnod:
I'm not dying any time soon that I'm aware of :devil:
thats what you think :acme: :acme: :jester: :chuck: :devil:

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
:devil: :basketcase: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
who wants the jeep ? help me bump him off and you can have the jeep :jester:
or should we wait untill he finds an a-body and finished it too . :banana: :banana: :banana:

This crowd has gone from tough to vicious... :lol:

...but now that I think about it, if I help you get the Hemi car then maybe you won't be needing that '70 coupe anymore... :devil:

:jester:

Back