• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stripes

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
who wants the jeep ? help me bump him off and you can have the jeep :jester:
or should we wait untill he finds an a-body and finished it too . :banana: :banana: :banana:

This crowd has gone from tough to vicious... :lol:

...but now that I think about it, if I help you get the Hemi car then maybe you won't be needing that '70 coupe anymore... :devil:

:jester:
i would do that trade :thumbsup: your in ray , shall we wait until he gets the a-body for you also :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
or should we wait untill he finds an a-body and finished it too . :banana: :banana: :banana:

...but now that I think about it, if I help you get the Hemi car then maybe you won't be needing that '70 coupe anymore... :devil:

i would do that trade :thumbsup: your in ray , shall we wait until he gets the a-body for you also :jester:
I think my grand son would be more deserving :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
quote="ACME A12"]
moparstuart said:

i would do that trade :thumbsup: your in ray , shall we wait until he gets the a-body for you also :jester:[/quote]
I think my grand son would be more deserving :lol:[/quote]
which one ????

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
quote="ACME A12"]
moparstuart said:

which one ????[/quote]
You think your an only child :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart"]who wants the jeep ? help me bump him off and you can have the jeep :jester:

which one ????[/quote]
You think your an only child :lol:[/quote]
get him a honda :basketcase:

Back