• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stumbled across some old pics this weekend...

dodgem1

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
So Ray, were you a bad ass or a happy hippy, I saw both with that hair :jester:

I'll have to go with happy hippy...although the hippy thing was largely over by then; I just liked to wear my hair long. I was the Class Clown back then too, Bob...some things never change... :D

My buddies in that pic were also Air Force brats that I ran around with back on Okinawa. After my family came back to the states in the summer of '80 we all enrolled in school in Valdosta, GA. We all worked in a lumber mill, went to school, and lived in a trailer together. We were dirt poor teenagers that poured everything we had into our cars. My dad was nearby and helped us out. A lot. It was a really good time looking back on it.

:jester:
okinawa....i went there for a week to get on flying status....my brother was stationed there for 18 month....he tells me to go check out blow job alley.....i walked thru and the young broads were trying to get me to come into there place.....i walked around the back and theres some 90 yr old broad spitting cum out the back window....that was it for me
the ZZtop go tee wouldnt fly with my old lady....scratches her legs :lmao:
i just got the visual on this,i dont know weather to laugh or cry! :eek:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
true story.....anybody have anymore stories about OKINAWA

I have lots of Okinawa stories...but Mrs. ACME sometimes peruses the content here and I just don't need the headache... :D

Here's one she doesn't mind...

Once me and two buddies were down on BC Street going bar-hopping. Whisper Alley where you went was the next street over. We were trashed and my one friend got separated from us at some point. We later wandered into into a bar that was having a "Bed Show" - a live sex act on stage. Who else but my lost buddy was the jacka$$ up on stage assisting the "Banana Lady" (she also went from club to club entertaining audiences with a banana... :eek: ) with her performance. His drunk a$$ is sitting in a chair, pants down around his ankles, and she's seated atop him giving him the business. Drunk Marines lining the stage are cheering, the place was a total madhouse. After she finished with him she tucked her head/neck under his armpit, grabbed his jeans, and in one motion hoisted him up out of the chair and yanked his drawers & pants back up. Zipped him up and gave him a shove to the edge of the stage where he promptly stepped off and fell flat on his face. We picked him up and dragged him outside. That was his "deflowering"... :lol: He did not much appreciate it when we took to calling him "Banana Man" thereafter... :lmao:

ACME

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm surprised George hasn't chimed in after I posted that story; he was the one asking for more Okinawa stories...

I can tell you guys one thing; growing up as a teenager in the Philippines and Okinawa I saw a lot of things as a boy transitioning to manhood that some guys NEVER see at anytime in their lives. By the time I got back to the states I don't think I had any more wild oats to be sown... :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Whats this got to do with old pictures :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

So Hemi-Cars are down at the B-J auction, and you're a little aggravated Bob? :lmao:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I'm surprised George hasn't chimed in after I posted that story; he was the one asking for more Okinawa stories...

I can tell you guys one thing; growing up as a teenager in the Philippines and Okinawa I saw a lot of things as a boy transitioning to manhood that some guys NEVER see at anytime in their lives. By the time I got back to the states I don't think I had any more wild oats to be sown... :lol:

george is here and i am sure you wore that thingy out before you hit the states....no more cherryboy for you......you are number 1....can do you for little money.....as they would say :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Whats this got to do with old pictures :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

So Hemi-Cars are down at the B-J auction, and you're a little aggravated Bob? :lmao:
No, I'm an out cast in this one. The only trip overseas was to Ireland and it just doesn't fit into this conversation. :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
No, I'm an out cast in this one. The only trip overseas was to Ireland and it just doesn't fit into this conversation. :jester:

Ah, but I'll bet you can tell stories about your trip without getting Mrs. Hemibeep pissed off at you... :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Ah, but I'll bet you can tell stories about your trip without getting Mrs. Hemibeep pissed off at you... :cheers:
She was with me :lmao:

Back