• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sucide knob

Jim S.

Reaction score
Anybody ever use one of these. I'm thinking about getting one of those flip down ones. Not just for show either. I broke my wrist Saturday night and no I am not going to divulge how many beers were consumed. :crazy:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
They aren't legal around here.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I don't know it they are legal in Ct, but I see that a lot of the owner operators that come in to the plant have them. So they must be out there somewhere. Do you have any truck stops near you?

Jim S.

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I don't know it they are legal in Ct, but I see that a lot of the owner operators that come in to the plant have them. So they must be out there somewhere. Do you have any truck stops near you?
Yes there are a couple truck stops pretty close. You can also buy them online. They sell a flip up/down one for legal purposes I assume. When driving you keep it up, then flip it down when you get to the car show but, the thing actually works also. I just don't want it to tear up the steering wheel. Only option I can think of for now if I want to drive the RR.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Sorry to here about the wrist, we called those knobs necker knobs, drive with one hand and hold her with the other :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
or drive with one hand and hold the beer with the other......that sucks about your wrist.....shit happens

Back