• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sundays, Mopar show.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I won, I won........a third place, b-body stock! Here are some of the cars I thought might be of interest to you guys. The red convert next to my car just completed a full resto by it's original owner. He told me that his mother signed the loan papers in '69 so he could buy his first car. They did a very nice job on it.

droptop

Reaction score
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

It's always fun when you get something you don't expect. We took the SST truck to Carlisle this year and won 3rd in stock class. I guess I should have cleaned the bugs and road grime off of it. :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
The side body stripes did it for you.........however, the hood treatment would have pushed you up for a second, I bet. And B5 would have...........aww, never mind. Congratulations, again........... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
More pics. I'm not sure what to make of these. A new way to take your final ride! :huh:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice, Steve! :D

Congrats on the trophy! :thumbsup:

Really like ALL of the cars and trucks...and I'm a HUGE A100 fan...but the whole funeral thing is a bit...um, morose... :eek: I'll pass on that...just slap a Hemi in the back and paint it red... :lol:

Thanks for sharing!!!

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Very nice, Steve! :D

Congrats on the trophy! :thumbsup:

Really like ALL of the cars and trucks...and I'm a HUGE A100 fan...but the whole funeral thing is a bit...um, morose... :eek: I'll pass on that...just slap a Hemi in the back and paint it red... :lol:

Thanks for sharing!!!
How about this?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's great Steve :worship: :worship: :worship: I like the A 100 trucks, one is on my wish list. And that's way better then taking your last ride in a Caddy :eek:
and did ya get all the runner guys signed up for the site? tell'm it's free, loads of fun, and no background check, but there is a strict bird door decal placement check before admittance.... :toetap:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
that's great Steve :worship: :worship: :worship: I like the A 100 trucks, one is on my wish list. And that's way better then taking your last ride in a Caddy :eek:
and did ya get all the runner guys signed up for the site? tell'm it's free, loads of fun, and no background check, but there is a strict bird door decal placement check before admittance.... :toetap:

You left out the part about manditory picture posting and the stern taskmaster that governs that activity... :lol:

The little A100 rocks. Cragars and a big block. Works for me. And I'm not taking my last ride in a caddy either...haven't quite figured it all out yet, but that whole scene is just not for me...

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
And I'm not taking my last ride in a caddy either...haven't quite figured it all out yet, but that whole scene is just not for me...

My first ride was in a 49 Caddy when they brought me home from the hospital, so it doesn't bother me that my last ride would be in a Caddy.

A guy I knew dropped dead in his 40's and his wife said no way to a Caddy so they borrowed a new Dodge truck from the local Dodge dealer for his last ride. :lmao:

My ex's cousin is a funeral director up near Watertown, NY. His place isn't very big and they share their hearse with another funeral home. Just so he can transport his "customers" he had a decked out Dodge Caravan that was specially equipped like a hearse.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I always try to recruit new guys. Some seem to show interest, but most just seem to shrug the idea off. But I will always keep trying! :thumbsup: And thanks again guys!!!! :beep:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
steve...congradulations.....i got a kick out of that hot rods funerals thing....nice turnout and some sweet rides too :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
steve...congradulations.....i got a kick out of that hot rods funerals thing....nice turnout and some sweet rides too :thumbsup:
Thanks George. Yeah, I thinkmthat guy is for real. He won a trophy, and when he accepted it, he put in another plug for the business. It is a different idea, and it will certainly keep people talking about that last ride for a while.

Back