• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sundays, Mopar show.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
steve...congradulations.....i got a kick out of that hot rods funerals thing....nice turnout and some sweet rides too :thumbsup:
Thanks George. Yeah, I thinkmthat guy is for real. He won a trophy, and when he accepted it, he put in another plug for the business. It is a different idea, and it will certainly keep people talking about that last ride for a while.

it shouldve been the little red wagon doing a wheelie with the coffin sliding in the hole....the last wild ride :lol: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[

You left out the part about manditory picture posting and the stern taskmaster that governs that activity... :lol:

:jester:

whoses that :huh: must be a new guy......... :redx:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Who let the Vette in the Mopar show? :chuck:
Well, I'm not exactly sure how it came about, but I think it was because some of the club members also have brand x cars, so they created a class for non-mopars. Each show gets between 5-10 cars.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
cleverly disguised "Cash for Clunkers" area....... :acme: :pot:

Back