• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taxi Ride

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
An Arab enters a taxi cab in Dallas, Texas..........

Once he is seated he asks the cab driver to turn off the radio because he must not hear music as decreed by his religion and; in the time of the prophet, there was no music, especially Western music, which is music of the infidel's and certainly no radio ........

So the cab driver politely switches off the radio, pulls over to the side, stops the cab and opens the back door.

The Arab asks him: “What are you doing man?”

The Texan answers: “In the time of the prophet there were no taxis. So get your ass out and wait for a camel.”

You gotta love Texas

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
UH OH, Mel has a repeat from about a week ago on his hands :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:
Bob.........It was a test to see if you are still doing your job :chuck:
I'm on stand by. Got to make sure you don't try and cross the gila river into the safe zone :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:
I'm on stand by. Got to make sure you don't try and cross the gila river into the safe zone :jester:

So now the Safe Zone extends all the way down to your neck of the woods? Do Marty & George know about this??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:
:basketcase:
Upstate NY = safe zone. Your requested variance for a 2,500 mile lot line adjustment has been denied. :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Damn, come on up Mel we are heading to NY, time to screw up the safe zone :basketcase:

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Damn, come on up Mel we are heading to NY, time to screw up the safe zone :basketcase:
I have to pack up my hoodie and my "pistola" and then I'll re ready to go :cheers: :cheers:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:
I have to pack up my hoodie and my "pistola" and then I'll re ready to go :cheers: :cheers:
:lol: :lol:
Unfortunately we're out of room in the safe zone at this point in time. Please check back soon for upcoming availabilities. :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:
Unfortunately we're out of room in the safe zone at this point in time. Please check back soon for upcoming availabilities. :basketcase:
We don't need no stinking room, we will make room amigo. :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Damn, come on up Mel we are heading to NY, time to screw up the safe zone :basketcase:[/quote]
I have to pack up my hoodie and my "pistola" and then I'll re ready to go :cheers: :cheers:[/quote]
Unfortunately we're out of room in the safe zone at this point in time. Please check back soon for upcoming availabilities. :basketcase:[/quote]
We don't need no stinking room, we will make room amigo. :lmao:[/quote]

It sounds like it's a good thing I live EAST of the save zone, I've got a buffer from the would be invaders!!!!! :devil:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
[/quote]
Unfortunately we're out of room in the safe zone at this point in time. Please check back soon for upcoming availabilities. :basketcase:[/quote]
We don't need no stinking room, we will make room amigo. :lmao:[/quote]

:basketcase: fair enough esse', throw your saddle bags on your burro and head on up.
:lol:

Back