• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

terry Intro

terry

Reaction score
Hi. I have a 68 post car 383 4 speed. Found the site looking for Plymouth forums. I have an older restored car and it is showing it's age. I have always been a mopar fan most of the time and like the forums to help sort out problems that I run into.Don't drive the car very much but have ownet it for years. The car is an original Tennesse car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio Terry. get those issue's fixed and drive that car! In the meantime, let's see some pics of that post car!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Welcome.
another 68 , awesome! We may have to include that number in our logo at this rate.:party:

that's enough outta you Marty, haven't you stirred the pot enough lately?:basketcase:(I almost got that out with a straight face):jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome, Terry. Sounds like mine. Had it awhile but don't drive it as much as I should.

Back