• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The fat lady didn't really sing...

Roadcuda

Reaction score

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chaos in an election??? Must have gotten their election staffers from Flor-i-duh... :leave:

:jester:

jays69bird

Reaction score
What ticks me off John,is this guy Owens supposedly won,they fly him to D.C. give him a quickie swearing in,so he can vote for Obamas health care which the Dem's needed every vote,now its coming out that the count was off only about 1000 votes give or take seperated them and theres around 10,000 absentee ballots out there.... I smell a big fat RAT :devil: all I know is no one I talked to has said they voted for Owens,...things that make you go Hmmm! :soap:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Same way Stuart Smalley got elected here. Two days after the election they were finding boxes of ballots in trunks, etc. all for Franken. Some districts even had more people vote than the population there. When Coleman won by only a 1000 votes, our liberal atty. general smelled blood in the water. I hope it works out the opposite way in the 23rd.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Same way Stuart Smalley got elected here. Two days after the election they were finding boxes of ballots in trunks, etc. all for Franken. Some districts even had more people vote than the population there. When Coleman won by only a 1000 votes, our liberal atty. general smelled blood in the water. I hope it works out the opposite way in the 23rd.
hey I'm Good enough , I'm smart enough, and dog gone it people like me . :rimshot: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Back