• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "N" word

jays69bird

Reaction score
Well the gods of political correctness are at it again. Seems like its perfectly OK for Whoppi Goldberg to say Nig*er on TV but when Barbara Walters said it made the other black lady uncomfortable.Then Whoppi copped out,instaed of defending Barbara she stated that Barbara pronounced it different,HORSE$HIT! I think Whoppi is still mad about the scolding she got from Barbara about walking out on Bill O'Reily.Point is the media has jumped over this I'm sure it will take on a life of its own. If black people don't want whites using that word or words like nappy headed hoe's THEN THEY SHOULD NOT USE THEM! None of this do as I say not as I do crap! :soap:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
goldberg is a piece of crap lesbo hoe....and this whole thing is really bullshit.....your 100 percent correct :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Goldberg...wasn't Ted Danson tapping that a few years ago? God, how pathetic is he? Chasing Shelley Long and Kirstie Alley on TV and nailing that in real life. :eek:

But I digress... Completely agree!

:jester:

gunnar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Goldberg...wasn't Ted Danson tapping that a few years ago? God, how pathetic is he? Chasing Shelley Long and Kirstie Alley on TV and nailing that in real life. :eek:

My feelings as well. :loco:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Agree on all points, don't say it if you don't want to hear it!!!

railrider

Reaction score
Last I knew the word wasn't copy written or trade marked. The word only means nothing without intent. If used for reference there is no intent. :crazy:

Jim S.

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Lets see, In 1988 Ted Danson said that we only had 10 years left to live because all the oceans would be dead. In 2004 Whoopie Goldberg said "I don't really view communism as a bad thing". The nutjob and the ugly kneegrow deserve each other. You see I didn't have to use the "N' word. :crazy:

gunnar

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
[quote="ACME A12":1oc9lv0k]Goldberg...wasn't Ted Danson tapping that a few years ago? God, how pathetic is he? Chasing Shelley Long and Kirstie Alley on TV and nailing that in real life. :eek:

Lets see, In 1988 Ted Danson said that we only had 10 years left to live because all the oceans would be dead. In 2004 Whoopie Goldberg said "I don't really view communism as a bad thing". The nutjob and the ugly kneegrow deserve each other. You see I didn't have to use the "N' word. :crazy:[/quote:1oc9lv0k]

Now that's a new way of spelling it!!! :lmao:

railrider

Reaction score
OK, here is the truth about the "N word" Please watch this short educational video! You will understand so much more once you see this! :rimshot:
[youtube:1o6m9luq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKd35EmCIx8[/youtube:1o6m9luq]

railrider

Reaction score
Here is another video that will help most understand the "N Word" trust me your gonna laugh!

[youtube:3okqkv2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHFUH_frhBw[/youtube:3okqkv2o]

Moparnut

Reaction score
That's my favorite Chapelle show skit!! I think it's a double standard- the n word is taboo but 'Polack' is quite acceptable to most. I get fired up when I hear it, not because of I'm offended but because of the double standard.

railrider

Reaction score
Yeah Dave Chapelle is pretty funny! Your right its not the word it is the intent of the user. :grouphug:

Back