• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The never ending battle of Blue versus Green...

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":21wk7rvh]You guys aren't giving up on this are you, I need a little more drama to keep me motivated.......... :lol:

Okay, so here's what a REAL Road Runner looks like...

:pot:[/quote:21wk7rvh]
Whoever painted that thing screwed up the stripes on the hood. :lmao: Oh yes, now I can breath easier........DRAMA :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
you blue and green guys can fight all you want , but RED is where it's at !

Quick, somebody say something inflammatory to the red guys...they're feeling overlooked and inadequate... :lmao:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
but I want the hood too... :toetap:

No doubt. That one has the scalp remover however... :D

well I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but it didn't take more than twice to learn to duck before backing out from under the hood. :crazy:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
but I want the hood too... :toetap:

No doubt. That one has the scalp remover however... :D

well I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but it didn't take more than twice to learn to duck before backing out from under the hood. :crazy:
i must be a slow learner ,I still do it all the time :loco: :loco: :loco: GO BIG RED

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Me too! I know it's there, I put a piece of pipe insulation on it to try and save my scalp, and I STILL hit it at least once, (more like 3 or 4 times.) I guess I'll never learn.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Now here's what B5 is supposed to look like IMHO...

Hardtop B5 A12...drool... :lol:

This car is now for sale over on the A12 website...$75K... It's a rotisserie resto that was done by Restorations by Julius... B5, white interior, original engine - but a '70 trans. Seems cheap to me for what it is...JMHO...

Ray

hotrod98

Reaction score
My 69 is B5 and my 68 is UU1 Frost blue Met. Does anyone have any pics of a Frost Blue 68 Coupe? I saw one at a show last weekend and like an idiot, I forgot to take any pics of it. Someone painted my 68 a much darker blue once upon a time and now that I've seen what it would look like, I want to return it to the correct color. That color is beautiful.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
never heard of "Frost Blue" for '68. There was an "Electric Blue" '68 in a mag a number of years ago. looked great in the mag.

hotrod98

Reaction score
Code UU1 is Frost Blue Met on Plymouths and Light Blue Met on Dodges. It's a little more silvery than B5.
I'm still kind of shocked at how much I liked the color once I finally saw it in person. I was going to paint my 68 Orange, but I've totally changed my mind now. Would be a shame not to paint it back original.
Here's a pic of a 68 Frost Blue car but I think the pic is a little darker than it should be. This pics looks more like B5 blue.

Back