• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The never ending battle of Blue versus Green...

moparstuart

Reaction score
hotrod98 said:
Code UU1 is Frost Blue Met on Plymouths and Light Blue Met on Dodges. It's a little more silvery than B5.
I'm still kind of shocked at how much I liked the color once I finally saw it in person. I was going to paint my 68 Orange, but I've totally changed my mind now. Would be a shame not to paint it back original.
Here's a pic of a 68 Frost Blue car but I think the pic is a little darker than it should be. This pics looks more like B5 blue.

there is no possible way you changed your mind on anything :lmao: :lmao: :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
The birdible was b-7 originally . When I got it it was white but the interior was still blue and you can see traces of the light blue metalic color .

very nice rust free car from long island NY :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

now see i can be on everyones team blue car now green . But i side with the RED. RED RED RED the 69 is my first road runner so i side with the red .

Back