• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Runner Enquirer

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:Starting off a little early, last weeks report was eaten by Daves dog, then he claims he was busy cutting trees. Well all this reporter saw were pics of empty spaces, where are the before pics of the trees :huh: Next came word That Big John had to stay behind and work rather than to make Carlise, Get ahold of yourself it was only a group hug :gay: Stuart and George keep throwing anything that resembles a joke at the wall to see what sticks, although some do work :D Then Ray comes back from the weekend thinking his shxt dont stink, it took a couple of days for him to come back to earth with the help of a group dog pile. :thumbsup: This reporter has come to conclusion that Hoosier AKA Gary AKA :devil: is the :devil: trying to pit blue against blue then green against green. And speaking of green, watch for something new spearheaded by Mcmopar with a new I'm all nice tactic :huh: A couple of new members jumped on board, welcome and don't be afraid of us idiots having a little fun. :thumbsup: : It turns out through extensive investigative reporting that Acme is really Santa, send your wish lists to him :thumbsup: He covers up his soft side claiming to be mischievous, for example useing my trunk mat as a rag:: :yesnod: And Hemibeep was a great resourse for any questions that were asked and keeping peace on the board :yesnod: That is this weeks report. AND THATS THE TRUTH :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
:Starting off a little early, last weeks report was eaten by Daves dog, then he claims he was busy cutting trees. Well all this reporter saw were pics of empty spaces, where are the before pics of the trees :huh: Next came word That Big John had to stay behind and work rather than to make Carlise, Get ahold of yourself it was only a group hug :gay: Stuart and George keep throwing anything that resembles a joke at the wall to see what sticks, although some do work :D Then Ray comes back from the weekend thinking his shxt dont stink, it took a couple of days for him to come back to earth with the help of a group dog pile. :thumbsup: This reporter has come to conclusion that Hoosier AKA Gary AKA :devil: is the :devil: trying to pit blue against blue then green against green. And speaking of green, watch for something new spearheaded by Mcmopar with a new I'm all nice tactic :huh: A couple of new members jumped on board, welcome and don't be afraid of use idiots having a little fun. :thumbsup: : It turns out through extensive investigative reporting that Acme is really Santa, send your wish lists to him :thumbsup: He covers up his soft side claiming to be mischievous, for example useing my trunk mat as a rag:: :yesnod: And Hemibeep was a great resourse for any questions that were asked and keeping peace on the board :yesnod: That is this weeks report. AND THATS THE TRUTH :jester:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I think Stuart is volunteering............Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner.............. :devil: Can't wait to see what the man with bad taste says about me........... :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:banana: :lmao: :banana: :lmao: :banana:

Good job Bob! I especially liked the third person references to Hemibeep... OH, HE'S JUST SO HELPFUL... Nice Touch, Mr. Wonderful! :lol:

I'm already looking forward to Stuart's stint as a cub reporter... :D

:jester:
Santa ACME

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
just for you...a before shot of the trees

So where's that '68 Runner really sittin' and rottin' at...???

Didn't you post that before? Some old junkyard or something...???

ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah, got it and other pics off the 'parts last year. some midwestern boneyard. elderly owner died and the cars were going to the crusher.

mcmopar

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
:And speaking of green, watch for something new spearheaded by Mcmopar with a new I'm all nice tactic :huh:

Now what did I go and do? I didn't know I was viewed as anything BUT a nice guy. Ask my wife- she'll tell you - I'm the nicest guy I know! :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
:And speaking of green, watch for something new spearheaded by Mcmopar with a new I'm all nice tactic :huh:

Now what did I go and do? I didn't know I was viewed as anything BUT a nice guy. Ask my wife- she'll tell you - I'm the nicest guy I know! :D
Now you sound like Basketcase "What did I do" :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Pat Pend.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Very interesting presentation! Now it's starting like one of those old Inquirer news papers. :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I think Stuart is volunteering............Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner.............. :devil: Can't wait to see what the man with bad taste says about me........... :lmao:
Yeh I tried picking a fight with him last week, he just called me old and :leave: :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Yeh I tried picking a fight with him last week, he just called me old and :leave: :lol:

sorry i have to decline ,I'm feeling sick

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:

No, that's the feeling you get while they nag you into doing it. DAMHIK :devil:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Basketcase said:
dang right...Green is thicker than Blue

Hey man, I think Bob has a case of "Greenis Envy"! :eek: :D :lmao:
:lol: Where is mcmopars car all I see is grass, what did I tell you guys about parking on a green backgroung! They would stand out in a feed lot :lmao: recycle its good for the earth. :wave:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:

You will be soooooorrrrrrrrry.........man up you big woosy............ :lmao:

mcmopar

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
mcmopar said:
Basketcase said:
dang right...Green is thicker than Blue

Hey man, I think Bob has a case of "Greenis Envy"! :eek: :D :lmao:
:lol: Where is mcmopars car all I see is grass, what did I tell you guys about parking on a green backgroung! They would stand out in a feed lot :lmao: recycle its good for the earth. :wave:

Well since there is so much flora and fauna here in Florida, having a green car pays off. You can blend in with the background and avoid the local constabulary. Stealth, baby, stealth! :banana:
And after reviewing my picks I see a good bit of greenery in the way of trees and bushes but not much in the way of "grass". Maybe you are seeing "grass" because you've been smoking it? :crazy: :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hey man, I think Bob has a case of "Greenis Envy"! :eek: :D :lmao:[/quote]
:lol: Where is mcmopars car all I see is grass, what did I tell you guys about parking on a green backgroung! They would stand out in a feed lot :lmao: recycle its good for the earth. :wave:[/quote]

Well since there is so much flora and fauna here in Florida, having a green car pays off. You can blend in with the background and avoid the local constabulary. Stealth, baby, stealth! :banana:
And after reviewing my picks I see a good bit of greenery in the way of trees and bushes but not much in the way of "grass". Maybe you are seeing "grass" because you've been smoking it? :crazy: :D[/quote]
:party: not really :jester:

Back