• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Runner Enquirer

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
moparstuart said:
I can't do it i'm deathly suck
It's not due till next friday. And what does that having to do with you sucking? :lmao:

Geez Stuart, you post something on here EVERY DAY. It's no different except you just retell the things that you thought were memorable or funny. Like I have stated before, the thing practically writes itself... You're getting yourself all wound up like you have a college term paper due or something... :chill: If you spend more than five minutes on this then you have taken it somewhere that it is not intended...

As for Hoosier's comments above...well, let me just say that it SUCKS for you that the "I" and the "U" are right next to one-another when you're trying to type "sick"... :lol:

:jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1lx3gbb1]
moparstuart said:
I can't do it i'm deathly suck
It's not due till next friday. And what does that having to do with you sucking? :lmao:

Geez Stuart, you post something on here EVERY DAY. It's no different except you just retell the things that you thought were memorable or funny. Like I have stated before, the thing practically writes itself... You're getting yourself all wound up like you have a college term paper due or something... :chill: If you spend more than five minutes on this then you have taken it somewhere that it is not intended...

As for Hoosier's comments above...well, let me just say that it SUCKS for you that the "I" and the "U" are right next to one-another when you're trying to type "sick"... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:1lx3gbb1]

Cut him some slack Ray... the guy is so sick he's hitting the wrong keys.

Tell ya what Stuart... I'll pinch hit for you this week. :devil:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Big John said:

Tell ya what Stuart... I'll pinch hit for you this week. :devil:
Alight Stuart, that just bought you an extra week...........The big kahuna gets it this week. BEWARE......... :party: :party:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

:jester:[/quote]

Tell ya what Stuart... I'll pinch hit for you this week. :devil:[/quote]
AUH OH :leave:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
We in BIG TWouble............ :lmao:
I'm not saying anything the rest of the week, he can't do a month in review can he :huh:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
We in BIG TWouble............ :lmao:
I'm not saying anything the rest of the week, he can't do a month in review can he :huh:

I can do a lot of things.... I can even edit your posts :devil:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This will be very, interesting. (think your worst Artie Johnson imitation!)

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="ACME A12":c9c6z148]Geez Stuart, you post something on here EVERY DAY. It's no different except you just retell the things that you thought were memorable or funny. Like I have stated before, the thing practically writes itself... You're getting yourself all wound up like you have a college term paper due or something... :chill: If you spend more than five minutes on this then you have taken it somewhere that it is not intended...

Tell ya what Stuart... I'll pinch hit for you this week. :devil:[/quote:c9c6z148]

I really wasn't giving Stuart any grief - I was trying to stress that this is no big deal...and for him not to make it one. Hence the chill pill. I'm sorry if this was not clear...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":28bbqpzl][quote="ACME A12":28bbqpzl]Geez Stuart, you post something on here EVERY DAY. It's no different except you just retell the things that you thought were memorable or funny. Like I have stated before, the thing practically writes itself... You're getting yourself all wound up like you have a college term paper due or something... :chill: If you spend more than five minutes on this then you have taken it somewhere that it is not intended...

Tell ya what Stuart... I'll pinch hit for you this week. :devil:[/quote:28bbqpzl]

I really wasn't giving Stuart any grief - I was trying to stress that this is no big deal...and for him not to make it one. Hence the chill pill. I'm sorry if this was not clear...[/quote:28bbqpzl]
Ray your such a bully :lmao:

mcmopar

Reaction score
you brute, you brute, you brute, you vicious brute!!!!!
(Think Blazing Saddles) :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ray your such a bully :lmao:

Well clearly I like to tease, torment, and cut up with the best of them - but I never want to offend or push anyone too far so I just clarified my comments to ensure that these tenets remain in place. I'd prefer to err to the side of caution... The biggest problem with typing anything onto an internet forum is that facial expression and tone of voice are absent...which is why our little smilie friends are so necessary to convey humor and playful sarcasm. This would then account for why 99% of my posts have some type of smilie...'cause I'm usually yucking it up...

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
you brute, you brute, you brute, you vicious brute!!!!!
(Think Blazing Saddles) :jester:

There are just too many good lines from that movie. One of my absolute favorites is when Taggart (Slim Pickens) says: "Dang, that was lucky. Doggone near lost a four hundred dollar handcar." :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
"...Mongo only pawn in game of life."
Funny thing is, most of the Mongo dialog was written by Richard Prior. If you get the chance, grab the 30th Anniversary Special Edition. There's a lot of good additional features on it. I also love Lillie Von Shtupp's line: "Hello there cowboy. Is that a 10 gallon hat or are you just enjoying the show?" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
"...Mongo only pawn in game of life."
Funny thing is, most of the Mongo dialog was written by Richard Prior. If you get the chance, grab the 30th Anniversary Special Edition. There's a lot of good additional features on it. I also love Lillie Von Shtupp's line: "Hello there cowboy. Is that a 10 gallon hat or are you just enjoying the show?" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I cant help but think that Lilly studied under Elmer Fudd :lol:

Back