• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There a lot to like here!

mcmopar

Reaction score
I finally broke down and had a look at that car. Some people have no clue. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
But - I guess its like we say around here: "It's your car - do what you want to do."
All I can think of is the disparaging Rodney Dangerfield line in Caddyshack when he is perusing the items in the pro shop and see's that hat. Than he sees Judge Smales (Ted Knight) wearing it and he says "well, it looks good on YOU!" and makes that face...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'm the first to say it's your money, your car, do it to please yourself. but when someone asks "what do you think?" when I had Freebird, I had a Pistol Grip and 70 high backs in it. Besides liking them, I found a deal on newly recovered seats that was too good to pass up. and we all have out Steelie/Cragar/ Magnum type preferences, but these donk wheels just look stupid, especially on a classic car.[/color]

Back