• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There a lot to like here!

69B5

Reaction score
Hey Mac
It's been awhile but from your avatar I can see you do indeed like more meat than bone. LOL
And I agree, it's a really nice car except for the wheels
They kind of "PIMP" it

mac

What ?
Reaction score
69B5 said:
Hey Mac
It's been awhile but from your avatar I can see you do indeed like more meat than bone. LOL
They kind of "PIMP" it

definately. have been toying with the idea of avatars on parade from past to present. :devil:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mac said:
69B5 said:
Hey Mac
They kind of "PIMP" it

definately. have been toying with the idea of avatars on parade from past to present. :devil:
DO IT!!!!!! :banana:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I agree on those rubber bands. They don't belong on any muscle car! :brickwall: I remember in the day the bigger tire you could get the better. Not they seem to want them almost invisible!

mannye

Reaction score
I also agree on the grill! Just makes it look unfinished. It's a sweet ride other than those two things. I just don't understand who looks at those huge rims and thinks it looks good. They just look like they belong on a truck or something. And it's not just the ghetto boys doing it anymore; everyone seems to have been infected by the "DUB" bug. Shame. Not to mention how much those huge rims and the tires that go on them cost!!!

Oh well, if I ever build one I'll put my own style on it I guess. In the meantime, I will keep looking for that Belvedere I'm going to turn into a mean street machine...

mannye

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Looks like the owner showed up with a gun and stopped Chip Foose before he got too far. :eek:

LOL Foose is great making hot rods but he should stay away from muscle cars.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If Mrs. Acme ever signed any of my junk up for "Overhaulin'", including my maz-dah pick-up and not to even mention any of the old MoPars, not even locking herself into the vault at Fort Knox could save her... Fortunately she feels the same way about his "work" as I do so the point is moot... I wouldn't let him touch my f'n bicycle... I'm just not that into orange and black or silver and black...and that seems to be about all he knows color-wise... :lol:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Mopar Muscle featured this car a several months ago. In the interview with the builder he admits that his own father told him the wheel and tire combo wasn't right. I'm on the same page as you all, gimme more sidewall.

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Retro look is always better, however if the wheels were black anodized it would look less offensive and be a little more "roadrunner-ish" just too much chrome for a 'runner.

sskillett

Reaction score
Beautiful car, poor choice in wheels.

I like modern wheels/tires as much as the next guy, but an 18" is as big as one should go on a '60's/'70's car. Plus I'd rather not have Chrome, either. That car would look incredible with those same wheels in 18" and like a cast center/polished lip. Put a fairly meaty tire under it too.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I get on ebay and ask the seller how much for the car without the stupid wheels...... :pot:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I like the car, there's some interesting touches like the piping on the seat and the reverse color instruments. The grille needs the blackout, although I kinda like the polished look otherwise.

The wheels.... :puke: I don't mind seeing a 16" wheel on these cars, but the "dubs" look like crap.

Back