• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This just In!

MarPar

Reaction score
Hey Prop!!! glad you could make it over here!!! This is a great site for all things from advise to ball-bustin'! :acme: you'll fit in just fine!! :jester:

Propwash

Reaction score
Holy Smokes!! The Maverick, Black Sheep, The Pot Stirrer. My god man, you really punted the hornet's nest over at FBBO. There's threads about threads stemming from that! Very entertaining! :thumbsup: Stuart and 69HemiCoronet have been up to bat for ya over there. I think rumblefish will be seeking therepy. :loco: Glad to see you bud! Your 68' GTX is awesome by the way!

MarPar

Reaction score
Propwash said:
Holy Smokes!! The Maverick, Black Sheep, The Pot Stirrer. My god man, you really punted the hornet's nest over at FBBO. There's threads about threads stemming from that! Very entertaining! :thumbsup: Stuart and 69HemiCoronet have been up to bat for ya over there. I think rumblefish will be seeking therepy. :loco: Glad to see you bud! Your 68' GTX is awesome by the way!

Thanks Prop! Ya i've been kinda keepin' my eye out over there and been seein' whats been going on... :pot: :pot: :pot:

Anyway, over here all these guys are great, don't discriminate and just have a great time...

Just don't mention that "other" site...we don't want somebody's big-headedness infecting this site!!! :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW you're doin' a helluva job on that runner!! keep it up!! :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that GTX and coronet are sweet! :drool: Good choice for your avaitar Prop

Propwash

Reaction score
MarPar said:
Propwash said:
MarPar said:
BTW Prop, check this one out, you'll like it!!!

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3138&start=0

LOL...That is perfect! I wonder if they would make it 10 miles down the road with that?

Ha!! doubtful especially during deer season!!! the whole state shuts down for that!!!! :lol:

No doubt! Seems like everyone around here is gone to the bars that week...I mean gone hunting!

Propwash

Reaction score
junkyarddog said:
Hey Prop, nice to see you over here!, yet another place to hang out and not work on our projects!. :toetap:
:lol: No doubt!! You hire on your administrative assistant yet? All I got is a neighborhood rouge cat I named "Frank" that swings by every once and a while to give moral support. Not a huge cat fan, but after watchin the guy take on -20 to -30 below temps over the winter, have to give em a little respect and toss out a bowl of meow mix every now and then.

Thanks dobie.......Glad you like her.

Propwash

Reaction score
Thanks Dutch,

The wheels that were on the RR were Crager slots. Traded them off to a guy over at FBBO for some steel rims to roll her around on. Don't really know which way i'm gonna go yet when i'm ready to toss on some real nice wheels/tires.

John69RR

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. :cheers: :cheers: You've got your work cut out for you. No pun intended.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Well, I am late again with my welcome.....

Welcome to the site, there's a nice gang over here, and we have lots of fun!

Your Coronet 500 is beautiful!
Wow, you are putting your skill-set to work on that Road Runner, looks like you are doing it right.
I have to ask, why did you decide on the two piece trunk floor?

Back