• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE This one would be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
I'd like to have that if it wasnt for the 100 other projects waiting!

RonLiv

Reaction score
more than that. X3 to get it done.
I like the colors it was and should be.
The X3 also known as the tactical infiltration pod, was a model of short-distance hyperdrive pod manufactured by Arakyd Industries and used by the Galactic Empire for short-distance transportation and reconnaissance. Due to its role, it sacrificed maneuverability and weaponry for advanced communications equipment, including a long-range transmitter and encryption abilities. The pods were designed to look like normal escape pods in order to aid in infiltration. One such pod was used by the E-XD-series infiltrator droid EXD-9 to travel to Atollon to search for the Phoenix Cell's base.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Bid this morning was $7,500. I still think this will sell north of $20K, and possibly get up to $30K. It will be a last day bid frenzy.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Book Value, at least according to Haggerty, on a 1969 Road Runner 383 Convertible in #1 Condition is $79,700 + 10% because it's a 4-speed car, and maybe a little extra due to the colors. So maybe this one will be worth $90-$95K if re-done to the tag and done to a #1 car quality. I think, based on personal experience, it's going to cost at least that to restore this car to even a driver quality car. OK, if you do the work yourself, a lot less if you put no value on your time. But if someone wants the car, is not a flipper looking to cash in, then go for it I say.

nevada dan

Reaction score
Convertibles have different reinforcements underneath in the rear area that you can’t see to keep the top of the doors from pinching because they don’t have a roof
Does anyone make them now last I heard they didn’t
It’s a serious repair you pretty much are starting from scratch

RonLiv

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back