• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE This one would be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

droptop

Reaction score
They are on back order at UScartool with no est. when they will be shipped. I have a complete set of torque boxes if someone is needing them.

Last edited:

RonLiv

Reaction score
SOLD for $31,000
Somebody called Mr. Ness
Holy Molly

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
So if he was to do the bulk of the work himself, including paint and interior, what would he have invested minus his time? 31K for the car and probably another 30K for parts, etc?

RonLiv

Reaction score
So if he was to do the bulk of the work himself, including paint and interior, what would he have invested minus his time? 31K for the car and probably another 30K for parts, etc?
Good question. To complicated for me to answer because I can't do any of it really, but it would be interesting to add up. The car needed just about everything from what I could tell.

RonLiv

Reaction score
I will say that based on his previous purchases on this site, Porsche wheels and a Ducati, it doesn't sound like Mr. Ness gets to dirty.

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
If he doesnt turn the wrenches then I bet he have over 100K invested

RonLiv

Reaction score
If he doesnt turn the wrenches then I bet he have over 100K invested
I think that the metal work on that car would be extensive. The hood and truck lids looked solid though. Then the engine would need to be tore apart I'm sure after sitting 20-years in a field in Colorado.

Jack R

Reaction score
I don't have the skill or patience to do the metalwork. That one looks not much different than what mine went through. Wife said mine looks nothing like the new Mercedes would have for the same money. She does appreciate my old cars too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back