• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thoughts: A833 overdrive from 1978 Aspen.

quikbird

Reaction score
to answer a couple questions, I called and asked where I was, they have a conversion kit for the three speed with overdrive kit for about 1900.
gear vendors says need to adjust the trans tunnel a bit to get their unit to fit. ie a little BFH work.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Look at what you guys have done to Harold. Your all dead to me.

Yeah. Poor Harold did not have a stitch of smart-ass in him until we lured him over to the dark side. We also are responsible for the zinc being removed from motor oil, for Pluto being demoted as a planet, and we also secretly run a Super PAC for Nancy Pelosi... Just so you know... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Yeah. Poor Harold did not have a stitch of smart-ass in him until we lured him over to the dark side. We also are responsible for the zinc being removed from motor oil, for Pluto being demoted as a planet, and we also secretly run a Super PAC for Nancy Pelosi... Just so you know... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Wait, Pluto is a planet?!?!?!:confused:

Back