• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tjstartt Intro

Tjstartt

Reaction score
I am a Heavy truck road tech and have a small Fabrication shop where I am currently bulding my 2nd 69 road runner. I also buld dirt cars and pro street cars fo customers and freinds. I use to belong to a form befor some years ago and lost contact with it and many freinds there. I use to be in Littlestown PA till a devorice cost me my shop and house But I kept my bird !

Tjstartt

Reaction score
MVC-044S.jpgMVC-037S.jpgMVC-043S.jpgMVC-035S.jpgWill post more pics as I take them. The rear is just in mock up stages as with most of the car !
Also here is a pic or two of my first Love !

MVC-035S.jpg

MVC-043S.jpg

MVC-037S.jpg

MVC-044S.jpg

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Also here is a pic or two of my first Love ![/QUOTE]

:redx:

Tjstartt

Reaction score
Thank you All for the welcome ! I have a long way to go but love every minute of work on it !! Sure miss my first but it's in Switserland now. ( think I spelled that rite ??)

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you All for the welcome ! I have a long way to go but love every minute of work on it !! Sure miss my first but it's in Switserland now. ( think I spelled that rite ??)

We don't worry about spellcheck here...we leave that to other sites...:D

Welcome aboard! Common refrain regarding the former possessions...a number of us here are members of the Divorce Club for Men...:cheers:

moparmonk

Reaction score
Welcome abord! Yep that was my Divorce theory.... Buy two of everything and when you lose half you still have one left!

Tjstartt

Reaction score
I like that idea !
Think the only reason she didn't take it was it was in piles !
Should have just bought some Goats ! LOL!!

Tjstartt

Reaction score
Yea the first one was !! But my present project has a Long way to go !!
Spent today tieing the frame in and bult a rear drive shaft loop . Now I need to grind some and start primeing and sealing tha underside.
Alittle at a time as always !
Thanks for the comps and if I can help anyone I am more then willing to do so !!

Back