• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tjstartt Intro

Tjstartt

Reaction score
That was a stick on Plate I got made from the last site I use ti go to. It had the Bird But for the life of me I can't remember ?!?!
MAN Now I am going to think about that all day !
Let me see if I have a pic of it ?

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
I am a Heavy truck road tech and have a small Fabrication shop where I am currently bulding my 2nd 69 road runner. I also buld dirt cars and pro street cars fo customers and freinds. I use to belong to a form befor some years ago and lost contact with it and many freinds there. I use to be in Littlestown PA till a devorice cost me my shop and house But I kept my bird !

welcome to PRR forum from sunny Northern Calif., I'm new here too, sounds like we have some of the same interests, not a heavy truck tech thou, I did design/fab quite a few crane, digger Derek's, utility beds, flat beds & aerial equipment/basket trucks thou in my past...

Back