• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

took a ride tonight

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
went for a ride after we picked our daughter up at school. Went to a Hamburger Joint that's been around since 1947. Jerry's Curb Service. The place is run by the founders son.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
had to make a pit stop at Mickey Ds. When I came out, an older gentleman was checking the car out and talking to the wife. He has a Buttersotch '69 Post Car. Told him about the site.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Yeah, me too............went well after my buddy brought me some gas on the side of the road.... :brickwall: I will be fixing the fuel gauge. Had fun after that.....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
tried to meet up with Joe White to drop off his crossmember, but he wasn't home yet.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Yeah, me too............went well after my buddy brought me some gas on the side of the road.... :brickwall: I will be fixing the fuel gauge. Had fun after that.....

glhcarl

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
went for a ride after we picked our daughter up at school. Went to a Hamburger Joint that's been around since 1947. Jerry's Curb Service. The place is run by the founders son.
I have to ask; what is as "DORSET".

By the way I like the wax job, it really shines.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's the place.
i just wish it looked that goos in person.pics hide alot of sin...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
glhcarl said:
Basketcase said:

[/color]a Dorsey is a double cheese burger with lettuce,bbq and garlic pepper sauce on a hard roll.

glhcarl

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
glhcarl said:
Basketcase said:

[/color]a Dorsey is a double cheese burger with lettuce,bbq and garlic pepper sauce on a hard roll.
Yumm, sounds good. One of these days when I get up to Ohio to visit my sister, I may have to take a side trip and try one.

dobie

Reaction score
Looks great! Glad to hear you're out driving around!!

:cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like we have a meeting spot the next time I'm up...??? Or are ya gonna keep ducking me...??? :lol: :acme: :lol:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
Dave she sure is sweet. I like how you set a good example by posting pics right away. Wouldn't want the pic Nazi to come and get you. :acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Dave she sure is sweet. I like how you set a good example by posting pics right away. Wouldn't want the pic Nazi to come and get you. :acme:

gee....from Madam to Nazi in less than a week.....finally climbing the ladder... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Looks like we have a meeting spot the next time I'm up...??? Or are ya gonna keep ducking me...??? :lol: :acme: :lol:

just name the time, and I'll be there. about 5 miles from Joe Whites place, so maybe we can get him there too. and while Jerry's doesn't have Corn Dogs, ther is a great Hot Dog place not too far from there. And I'll make sure they have plenty of the Yellow stuff on hand..... :wedgie:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
moparchris said:

gee....from Madam to Nazi in less than a week.....finally climbing the ladder... :banana: :banana: :banana:
sleeping your way to the top :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
[

if it was only that easy........ :leg: :leg: :leg: :blah: :blah: :blah:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
moparstuart said:
[

if it was only that easy........ :leg: :leg: :leg: :blah: :blah: :blah:
I don't think biting ankles will get you there either Dave :lmao:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:

just name the time, and I'll be there. about 5 miles from Joe Whites place, so maybe we can get him there too. and while Jerry's doesn't have Corn Dogs, ther is a great Hot Dog place not too far from there. And I'll make sure they have plenty of the Yellow stuff on hand..... :wedgie:

Count me in if you guys are meeting!

Back