• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

took a ride tonight

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Looks like we have a meeting spot the next time I'm up...??? Or are ya gonna keep ducking me...??? :lol: :acme: :lol:

:jester:

just name the time, and I'll be there. about 5 miles from Joe Whites place, so maybe we can get him there too. and while Jerry's doesn't have Corn Dogs, ther is a great Hot Dog place not too far from there. And I'll make sure they have plenty of the Yellow stuff on hand..... :wedgie:

Count me in if you guys are meeting!

[color=#008000well you, me, and maybe we can get Joe White together. Never know when Ray will be back here.]

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
[

if it was only that easy........ :leg: :leg: :leg: :blah: :blah: :blah:
I don't think biting ankles will get you there either Dave :lmao:[/quote]

just gotta know which ankle to bite...... :stuckup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
[color=#008000well you, me, and maybe we can get Joe White together. Never know when Ray will be back here.][/color]

It goes in spurts...but I'm quite certain I'll be back up before the summer is over... I'll make sure that everyone gets as much advanced notice as is possible...even if they don't have corndogs... :D

:jester:

Back