• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

video of a burnout in my roadrunner

mopartink

Reaction score
[attachment=2:1vn7dd1x]rr rearend 5.jpg[/attachment:1vn7dd1x][attachment=2:1vn7dd1x]rr rearend 5.jpg[/attachment:1vn7dd1x][attachment=1:1vn7dd1x]rr rearend 2.jpg[/attachment:1vn7dd1x][attachment=2:1vn7dd1x]rr rearend 5.jpg[/attachment:1vn7dd1x][attachment=2:1vn7dd1x]rr rearend 5.jpg[/attachment:1vn7dd1x]
george68hemirr said:
AWESOME BURNOUT.....WHEELIEBARS TOO......COOL :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

look closer i havent put the wheelie bars back on yet..

rr rearend 5.jpg

rr rearend 2.jpg

rr rearend 3.jpg

mopartink

Reaction score
:huh: hmm dunno why it posted the same pics a bunch of times

mopartink

Reaction score
peresvet24 said:
looks good :thumbsup:
what size are your tires :huh: :crazy: :huh:

in those pics they were mickey thompson 32x18.5x15 they hooked but burn up to quick now i have 32x22.5x15 Hoosier street radials many many burnouts and still look like new love em.. i also have a spare set of the same wheels with 33x22.5x15 hoosier slicks i throw on when i really wanna play!

peresvet24

Reaction score
mopartink said:
peresvet24 said:
looks good :thumbsup:
what size are your tires :huh: :crazy: :huh:

in those pics they were mickey thompson 32x18.5x15 they hooked but burn up to quick now i have 32x22.5x15 Hoosier street radials many many burnouts and still look like new love em.. i also have a spare set of the same wheels with 33x22.5x15 hoosier slicks i throw on when i really wanna play!

many thanks

mopartink

Reaction score
i just got done stripping the engine compartment all down to bare metal primed an painted.now im putting all that back together to get the engine and tranny back in it and running so i can roll it down to the paint shop..heres the progress so far and a sneak peak of the new color...

2 rr engine compartment.jpeg

3 rr engine compartment.jpeg

4 rr engine compartment.jpeg

Back