• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

video of a burnout in my roadrunner

mopartink

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
george68hemirr said:
she looks great......when she is all done it will be awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks ya when i shot the paint i really diddnt like it and almost changed my mind then i sprayed some clear and it really brightened up. i love it its gonna look bad ass especially with the black hood or stripes and the black vinyl top and dark ass windows. im unsure if im just painting the hood satin black like a lift off hood or doing the stripes. if i do the stripes i might go down the trunk with them too unsure yet. would love to see one that someone did the stripes on the trunk to see what it looks like :huh: :pot: ive done and changed so much stuff on this car its hard to keep up with the pics like the rearend pics, now theres actully 2-3" tail pipes running thru there also,and a set of badlanz electric exhaust cutouts in the front at the collectors, and theres also a different panhard set up now seems i kept breaking it tryin to do doughnuts and go around corners sideways with that big ass and tires lol the guys kept telling me its just not made to do that but i just say its my car and i drive how i want! so i need it stronger..oh broke again lets make it even stronger yet lol and now i finally dont think its going anywhere. i do stil keep a couple ratchet straps in the trunk for emergencys to hold the rear center if it breaks anymore tho just to get me home lol.

mopartink

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Awesome! :thumbsup:

I love the Pro Street back half cars!!

ya i do too! mines actully more than just back halfed the floor boards were cut and that that frame work is channeled through the floor all the way to the front and tied in to the front frame so now its no longer a unibody its a full frame car now lol :hack:

mopartink

Reaction score
the original color was orange. then when i got the car there were 3 other ones in the area that i had seen that were orange so wanted a different color and i had a gallon of plum crazy purple pearl metallic that had been sitting around for years and half evaporated so we mixed some Chevy garnet red we had laying around and some more pearl and metallic and that's the purple its been since i owned it til now..the new color is electric lime green metallic. its a jeep wrangler color and also almost identical to the green on the new camaros...

Back